Where to call during an incident related to harsh weather conditions?

Publié le 17 April, 2018

Considering the current weather situation, we wish to remind citizens as follows:

  • do not approach damaged electrical wires and contact 911 immediately to report the situation;
  • contact Public Works Department of the Municipality of Cantley (819-827-3434, ext. 1), when a fallen tree blocks the road in the municipality of Cantley;
  • contact Hydro-Québec (1 888 385-7252) to declare a power outage or to know the recovery situation for a sector;
  • contact Red Cross cell (1-877-362-2433) to ask for help and basic products (water, warm blankets, etc.);
  • contact 911 to ask for immediate assistance from first respondants if you feel unsafe or that your home is no longer safe.

The Municipality of Cantley wants to reassure its citizens. The situation is slowly returning to normal, the declared power outages are highly decreasing, and currently no evacuation request has been received.

Emergency measures are not declared, road conditions are good, and citizens are resilient and supportive.

Est-ce que cette page vous a été utile ?
Back to news feed
Inscription à l'infolettre